Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst...$2.99
Spike
Memphis
Members
June 16, 2009 - 11:10 pm
Forum Posts: 1187
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Through June 21st you can purchase Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst  from Big Fish Games for $2.99 using coupon code RETURNSALE.  If you are not a current Game Club Member but still have an account at Big Fish Games, you can buy Ravenhearst without re/activating your Membership.  However, on my receipt page it says: “Welcome back to Big Fish Game Club!.  You get one month free with the purchase of this game.  Enjoy it free through 7/16/09.  Cancel any time before this date.  You'll keep the games you've purchased!”

I cancelled my Game Club membership some time ago since I wasn't seeing enough games of interest to cough up $7.99 each month.  I might take this opportunity to get a couple of games at $6.99 before the one-month-free is over.

Their coupon code FAQs state:  If I use a coupon, will I become a member of Big Fish Game Club?

If you are not currently a member of Big Fish Game Club, redeeming a replacement or complimentary game coupon will not start a membership.

A Big Fish Game Club membership will only begin if you use a discount coupon that does not cover the full price of the game, or if you add additional games, strategy guides or soundtracks that are not covered by the value of the coupon to your order.
If you need to make changes or cancel a membership, visit your My Game Club page at any time

"…you just keep on trying 'til you run out of cake."

Forum Timezone: America/Detroit

Most Users Ever Online: 252

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Spike: 1187

Pokey: 894

Jarrod: 607

Finkbug: 468

Armand: 318

kaythomas: 307

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 9

Members: 15040

Moderators: 18

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 4

Topics: 816

Newest Members:

Charleshok, TomBuh, Megansit, Raymondovelo, AngelMAH, Stabrovspeen

Moderators: Jen: 631, Orb: 0, Scout: 1205, Toger: 1488, Yapette: 836, Dobralov: 17, xtal: 1685, Meho: 82, Tap-Repeatedly: 0, geggis: 1435, Lewis B: 214, Mat: 245, AJLange: 200, Dix: 483, Cheeta: 0, LewisB: 0, Amy Louise: 12, l0vetemper: 3

Administrators: admin: 2, MrLipid: 31, Steerpike: 3310, Helmut: 795, Synonamess Botch: 1127, heddhunter: 27